Oops…in the chaos of last week I missed a Fun Facts posting! Oh well, hopefully you will forgive me .
I had a fantastic weekend at the Bridgeport Village Very Engaging Bridal Event. It was freezing, but we met some fantastic brides and lots of really fun people. Stay tuned for photos and a full blog post about it. I also attend and photographed an awesome 3 year old birthday party. I promise to share some photos from that as well.Last night I was so exhausted from the weekend that I curled up and watched the Oscars followed by Big Love. The perfect ending to a great weekend!
What did you do this weekend? Leave a comment and let me know!
In the meantime…here are my 5 Fun Facts for this week:
1. I am short. Yep, at only 5 foot 2 inches, I am a full foot and 2 inches shorter than my husband. People think I am taller for some reason, but nope, I am really just short and actually I love it! I have no desire to be tall…short fits me.
2. I am a napper. Actually I just LOVE sleep in any form. Ideally, I would be in bed at 10pm every night, but that rarely happens since it is a great time for me to get work done. I try to nap about 3-4 times a week when my boys are napping, and even though I sometimes only get about 30 minutes, I love the rest. I think I was meant to live in Spain and have a siesta every day…sounds perfect to me!
3. I do not own a coffee maker. Ok, I take that back. I own a french press for when we have guests, but I don’t know how to use it. My husband doesn’t like coffee in any form and isn’t a fan of the smell (long childhood story), so we don’t have a coffee maker. I do actually like coffee, but usually save it for special outings or girl time with friends.
4. Along that lines of #3…I am a Chai-a-holic! I LOVE my Chai Latte in the morning while I work on the computer. I am drinking one as I type this. It is the perfect start to my day and I look forward to it. Oh and for the record, I prefer Oregon Chai over any other.
5. I have 11 nieces and nephews and 1 on the way in April! The current count is 8 boys and 3 (soon to be 4) girls. The crazy part is that 9 of the 12 are 6 years old or under and 6 of the boys are all within 3 years of each other. Makes for pure chaos, but I absolutely love being from a big family and wish we all got to spend more time together. I miss them all so much!
Well, there you go!
Have some fun facts to share with me? I would LOVE to see them. Please post a comment here and share.
Hope you all have a great week!