WOW…been a busy week! Trying to do some catching up, so here are my 5 Fun Facts for the week…
1. My parents took us dog sledding for 2 weeks in Alaska when I was 8 years old. It was one of the most memorable trips I have ever been on. Definitely something worth trying if you ever get the opportunity!
2. I lost my flip-flop on a family trip to the south when I was 10. We were on the USS Alabama and I accidentally flung it over the side…oops! We couldn’t fish it out because of the alligators in the water, so I was short one flip-flop the rest of the trip.
3. If I had to choose one international destination to visit, it would be Italy. I have always wanted to go and I hope I can do it one day!
4. My brother lives in Brooklyn NY and he and his wife are expecting a little girl any day! They already have 2 older boys, one of which is 1 day older than Will. It will be the 12th grandchild in the family and I cannot wait to meet her!
5. I dislike HOT weather. 70 and sunny is my perfect day. That being said…I am over the rain :(. Hoping spring pops up soon!
Hope you are all enjoying your week! Stay dry!